Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Dreams

This morning when my husband's alarm went off and woke me up, I realized I had been dreaming about getting ready for our wedding. It's been nearly 20 years and I somehow I was right there again putting on makeup and white hose. Waking up was like stepping out of a time travel machine. And I didn't want to leave. I wanted to be back there doing it all over again. Wish I could have fallen back asleep. Sigh.

I do still so love this man. But last night at dinner he was chewing his food so loudly that I wanted to reach out and smack him. ROFL. Instead I didn't say a word. Kind of like his snoring. He's always quick to complain about my snoring, but I don't complain about his. I'd rather have him snoring beside me than not be there.

Enough marriage babble. We've got it good and we know it.

No comments: