Friday, April 16, 2004

No Stitching But

I did manage a little time for crocheting yesteday. I've got a lap rug I work on occasionally. This means that by the time I finish it, my furniture will be reupholstered and it won't match. And that would be the ADD side of me. Love to start new projects, don't always finish them in a timely manner.

My server is nicely not letting me acces RCTN this morning. Tells me I don't have permission. Wha??
I'm old enough to take care of myself over there. Please, can't I go and play with the other nice people?

Funny how there is always a new way for me to frustrated while sitting at the computer.

I sat down to write a poem last night. Something that had been percolating through my brain for the last few days. I thought it was going to be personal. But it got sidetracked by about the 6th line and turns out to be about the 9/11 commission hearings. Brains really work in mysterious ways.

No comments: