Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Shopping

Alas, nothing worthy of photos. Yet.

I changed two colors on my Bargello piece. And bought some more white pearl #5 for my Ravish Me canvas as the background is eating thread. I have to say the compensation on this stitch around the letters requires a lot of attention. This means the project is no longer mindless and progress is slow. But I have worked down both sides, the letters R & E and last night added the A. I would love to finish stitching this and get it off to the finishers - maybe by the end of May? 

Picked up the new issue of SANQ  (website still has last issue showing) and I'm willing to say that someone is going to stitch the box on the cover and enter it in Woodlawn next year. I don't think it will be me, but I'm looking forward to the next issue which will have accompanying smalls. 

Also bought something that will be a Christmas or birthday present so I can't write about that. And picked up something for my current Mystery Sampler.  

Had a great day! And supported my local economy!

No comments: