Saturday, November 26, 2011

Grinding Out These Last Posts

I wish I had tons of time. But I don't. 

Spent today in D.C. Saw the Ango-Saxon gold hoard! 

Supported small business Saturday by purchasing a bottle of German bitters and Luxardo maraschino liqueur in a small liquor store on 17th St NW. 

Supported small business yesterday with my darling daughter, too, as we hit up two needlework stores. LOL 


I promise I'll be good and detailed next week. When I'll have all the time in the world.

Just in case anyone is interested, I needed the maraschino stuff because last year and I read and loved Jason Wilson's book,

Boozehound: On the Trail of the Rare, the Obscure, and the Overrated in Spirits

I do have a bar in my house. And mixing cocktails is a kind of like cooking, only most ingredients are a bit expensive. 

Now to go experiment while making turkey tetrazini and turkey chili out of the leftovers. 

 

1 comment:

charlotte P. said...

I supported small business Sat. by buying yarn.
Charlotte P.