Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Knew It Was Going to Happen

Okay. I made it 18 straight days. Why did I forget to post yesterday? 

I spent all morning working on a special project. Had to go to an afternoon meeting. Came home exhausted. Too much fun, I guess. (Actually, I do not adjust well to the autumnal time change. Can't we just leave the darn clocks alone???)

Sat down and finally beat that level in Plants and Zombies on my DS that had eluded me for various reasons. DH wanted me to drive him to the computer store - yes, we still have one of those here. And then we stopped for Mexican food on the way home. I only had one margarita, but was totally stuffed and when we got home I sat on the couch, the cat climbed into my lap, started to purr and I fell asleep before 8 p.m. 

Elvis kind of has a magic touch that way. 

When I woke after my 15 minute snooze, I totally forgot that I hadn't posted. It didn't even occur to me. 

I guess that makes the new goal, 29 out of 30 days of November. 

Very little stitchy I can show here from yesterday. That's what happens this time of year. Things that must not be revealed publicly.

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Good company...

Anonymous said...

Ha! That looks like my cat! He's white w/dark gray accents and sleeps like that, too. :)