Thursday, August 09, 2007

Gaaah!

Got up at 3:00 a.m. again. I'm thinking I'll rename this blog, the Insomniac Diaries. The funny part was, as I was laying there watching Roseanne on Nick, I heard someone upstairs get in the shower around 4:00 a.m. At 5:00 a.m. my DH comes walking down the stairs dressed for work and I ask him what he's doing up so early. He walks into the kitchen, then walks over to me, laughing. And says - I thought it was 7:00. His alarm clock battery needed replacing and it went off 2 hours early. At least he could laugh about it. He sat down to watch ESPN with me and we both fell back asleep. At which point I had some bizarre dream about the Junior League...

It's off to Thursday morning stitch-in. I've got the fabric to finish the 3rd chair. And is an amazing twist of events, I may have a piece of linen the shop owner can use.

No comments: